Home improvements and DIY

If you wish to make improvements to your home, you should obtain permission from us before starting the work. Providing the work is of a reasonable nature and will not damage your home, any adjoining properties, or have an impact on your neighbours, you will receive written permission to carry out the work. For further information please take a look at the documents below. You will need to click on the relevant document to you i.e. tenant or leaseholder/shared owner.

Guidance & Declaration for Tenants.pdf [pdf] 97KB

Guidance & Declaration for Leaseholders and Shared Owners.pdf [pdf] 84KB

Please fill in the appropriate Guidance & Declaration form and email the information to enquiries@bromford.org.uk and we will arrange for your Housing Officer to contact you to discuss your request.

Chat Live now!

Web Chat

I'm sorry, there is nobody available for live chat at the moment. For more information about live chat, including our opening hours, please visit www.svhs.org.uk/chat