Our complaints policy can be downloaded here: Complaints Policy [pdf] 181KB
Complaints are welcomed as they provide a good indication of how our services are being delivered, however we have a new definition for a complaint.
A complaint may be where:
- There has been a failure of our published service standards, and where action has not been taken within agreed timescales.
- We have not acted in line with our policies and procedures to a customer request.
- There has been poor conduct of staff or Bromford's agent or contractor.
A complaint is not:
- Requesting a new service
- An issue that is more than six months old
- A previous closed complaint
- Complaints that refer to statutory or legal obligations
- If a complaint refers to a disrepair, defect legal claim or personal injury claim.
This policy does not apply to:
- Appeals - where a customer does not agree with a decision made in accordance with our policies and procedures. Appeals will be dealt with in line with the policy it is concerned with.
- Community trigger / external reviews - anti-social behaviour cases referred to and accepted for external review will not then be able to progress through our complaints policy once concluded.
If you wish to make a complaint, compliment or comment contact us by email or call 01684 272727.