Buildings insurance

Under the terms of the lease which you have with Bromford, we have responsibility for the buildings insurance on your property and you are required to pay for this through a service charge. We currently use A J Gallagher (AJG) to cover all of the properties that we own, this includes all rented, leaseholder and shared ownership homes.

If you wish to make a claim please contact A J Gallagher (AJG) directly on 01245 341200 (or out of hours number) and quote ‘Bromford Housing’. For further details on how to making a claim click here How to make a claim.pdf [pdf] 89KB

If you have any questions regarding a claim please email